Bonus: An interview with Darryl Taylor
Coach Darryl Taylor shares his story of cancer caregiving and parenting of 3 boys, the importance of finding people who get it, and:
* His evolution of becoming a husband and later a widower and how it relates to Michelangelo's David.
* His experiences of being misunderstood as a widower.
* Grieving with children of various ages.
* How his love for his late wife continues to grow and deepen, and how he honors her AND has added capacity for love.
* The path forward and his ability to be comfortable with the unknown.
* What he wants you to know.
Follow Darryl at www.coachinguthrough.com
and on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/coaching_u_through/