Invest in you, especially nowSep 15, 2023
It’s easy to invest in the practical things: a vehicle that’s reliable and safe, a new kitchen appliance when necessary, a home, a college degree or trade school.
It was just as easy to invest in the kids’ extracurricular activities. Not because they were going to be professional athletes, dancers, or musicians, but simply to allow them to have new experiences and gain confidence.
But investing in you and your emotional well-being….that’s a different story. It seems somehow frivolous or irresponsible. And yet it might be the very thing you need most now, in life after loss.
What holds you back?
- Investing your time in reading or listening to a helpful book from the library.
- Investing in learning something new, not because you have to, but because you want to. (It was welding for me.)
- Investing in your physical health, perhaps learning to cook, following YouTube fitness videos hiring a fitness trainer.
- Going back to school and getting the degree.
- Listening to podcasts that you find interesting.
- Signing up for adult education classes in your local area.
The possibilities are endless.
If not now, then when?
You know more than most that life is precious.
Your life is precious, too.
What does your soul need?
Decide that you deserve it.
Investing in expert guidance to navigate life after loss is an investment that pays lifelong dividends and impacts everyone who loves you.
Inside of Life Reconstructed, you’ll find purpose, calm and confidence again. You’ll have the support of a community of like-minded widowed people who are learning and growing together. And you’ll be guided by a certified professional life coach and widow. You’ll stop spinning and start taking efficient strides forward, toward a life of your own creation. You deserve that.
It’s life changing, and the best investment you can make. A new group begins soon. Join us before the doors close on 9/29/23.
Click below to learn more.
Learn more about Life Reconstructed.
Join the mailing list to receive the latest blog, news and updates.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.